Friday 27 April 2018

I will create 3d model,printable design and technical drawing

I will create 3d model,printable design and technical drawing












About:

Hello,
I am Hridoy.

I am a CAD designer. I provide service for creating model , create technical drawing from the model and also photorealistic rendering.i use Solidworks,Inventor ,NX,Fusion 360 for designing.I can assist u in product design as well as designing any kind of parts.


If you want to order, then please have a discussion with me before order, to make the job perfect.

Please share your desired requirements with me.
Your satisfaction is the only thing I want.

Feel free to contact me for any query , I will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.


Reviews


darkquabbalah:Great gig. Excellent service and I do recommend.

hridoyh48:he is very responsive and helpful.it was a great experience to work with him. :-)

kirsty999:Great job once again

hridoyh48:thanx a lot.. great pleasure to work with u

marcelalberts:Great experience ... fast and good!


No comments:

Post a Comment