Friday 27 April 2018

I will draw black white and full color storyboard for commercial and films

I will draw black white and full color storyboard for commercial and films












About:

BEFORE PLACING A GIG, PLEASE MESSAGE ME FIRST!

To Check My Availability, To Check The Correct Cost, or else.

I can help you to create B amp; W or Full Color Storyboard with high detailed background and with solid outline, for your film or commercial pre-production meeting of for shooting board.

For faster workflow, plese provide me the rough sketch so i can get theideaabout action, angle and composition.

If you want to order more than 1 frame and require extra fast delivery, we need to discuss about delivery time and cost.

PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE ORDER!!

Thanks!


Reviews


rodearaujo:This guy is an artist! Amazing draw. I recommend!

soya_souya:Sir, thank you for your order. You are a great client! thank you again.

lucyfmueller:Fast and high quality! Thanks!

soya_souya:Awesome buyer! Details and good explanation from her. Thank you so much.

abcbanana:Fantastic illustration - again!


No comments:

Post a Comment