Thursday 31 May 2018

I will do 3d modeling and photo realistic rendering

I will do 3d modeling and photo realistic rendering












About:

Buyer must contact me before ordering any package.

Hi, I am Alavi and I would like to work with you :)

For all the packages I will provide you photo-realistic renders even for the Basic package. For every service you will get up to 2 rendered images at 1920x1080 (Depends on buyer's requirements). The given package pricing is an idea for the pricing. Many buyers use custom orders for more accurate pricing and time. Feel free to message me to customize your order.

A buyer must contact me first and provide Reference Image/ Sketch/ Blueprints of the product/ prop :)

4K render pricing (Suggested for 4K production or for printing purpose only):
  • 1 4K render for basic product - $15
  • 1 4K render for standard product - $25
  • 1 4K render for premium product - $35

Product animation pricing
  • 3 seconds animation at 24/25fps 720p (Total 75 frames) - $100, Time: 5 Days
  • 3 seconds animation at 24/25fps 1080p (Total 75 frames) - $180, Time: 7 Days

Note: I am not providing any character models at this moment.

Best regards
Alavi

Reviews


tomaslieven:it was really good, excelent updates and work

alavialam:Easy to work with! Friendly and nice person. Project went smooth!

linjiang232:good as before

alavialam:Great experience like always!

luisvillacrez:The whole process went smooth. I would definitely recommend him to anyone looking for 3d modeling.


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing such an Amazing Post with us. One of the best 3d Rendering Company for 3d rendering home design california is 3D Revolution. Keep Sharing

    ReplyDelete