Thursday 31 May 2018

I will do interior and exterior design,3d modeling and vray render

I will do interior and exterior design,3d modeling and vray render












About:

I'll create high quality 3d renderings.

You share with me your idea, concept sketch, reference images or just simply explain to me what you expect and I'll do 3d rendering of your project. Lets do some cool stuff together. 

Please contact me before ordering. I would like to discuss the details first and agree what exactly you expect before I'll start my work. And feel free to ask me if you have any questions. THANKS!

Reviews


marganib:Amazing work. Very detailed work and very easy to work with.

katherine1203:Thanks for your trust, love to work with you again

kristianbye:Good and timely delivery. Good communication and great progress for each step.

katherine1203:thanks for trusting me,happy to work with you and love to work with you again :)

lines3d:Great to work with and amazing renders. Thanks


No comments:

Post a Comment