Thursday 31 May 2018

I will create a hyper realistic 3d render of your product

I will create a hyper realistic 3d render of your product












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">

IMPORTANT: Contact me first before ordering please!

I am a professional 3D artist, sculptor and animator who is extremely passionate about the work I deliver. With my five years of experience you are guaranteed of getting industry standard hyper-realistic product renders from me. I’m not just talented, I’m very hardworking to ensure that you’re satisfied.

I can deliver the following:

  1. Realistic product images
  2. Character designs with products attached
  3. Animated product visualization of functionality
  4. 3D character animation
  5. 3D Product visualization, Architectural product Visualization, 

the actual result can be delivered in any image or video format you want

make sure to: describe necessary details of what you want (include photos, drawings and concepts if any) and specify output format

Your interest is well protected so be assured that you will be refunded if I fail in my service delivery. Looking forward to working with you. Cheers

Reviews


eddychan521:In general a great experience!

astronet2030:Good Experience!

eddychan521:Fast delivery with satisfactory quality.

astronet2030:Good Experience!

iarxapps:He helped me work through the type of files and format I needed, and was able to revise and help me until I had the format I needed! Amazing to work with, highly recommended.


No comments:

Post a Comment