Wednesday 30 May 2018

I will do 3d product modeling and photo realistic rendering

I will do 3d product modeling and photo realistic rendering












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">
100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE and MONEY BACK GUARANTEE IF YOU ARE NOT SATISFIED WITH MY QUALITY SERVICE.

I have been a 3d designer for over 5 years and have worked in various engineering fields. 

I will take your sketch and produce a professional CAD drawing or 3D model depending on the complexity of your drawing, prices may vary.
Please make sure all dimensions and text on your sketch are legible. This will save time.
I can give output files "3ds" "fbx" "DXF" ect...

Also i can do 3D modelling and photo-realistic rendering and animated video of your product with white or transparent background.
and especially for amazon products according to amazon product image guidelines.

Why choose my service?

✔ 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED 

✔ UNLIMITED REVISION

PHOTOGRAPHIC QUALITY RENDER

 ★Best 3D SERVICE | SUPER FAST Delivery | 

 #Bonus:I Have 10,000+ Exclusive Premium Materials  and textures to use.

✔✔The price will be change for the big project

if you are not happy to my work then I will re-write it until you are not satisfied 

please contract to me before ordar

Reviews


kdachtler:Created an excellent model with great attention to detail. Thanks!

alhamdulillah99:thank you so much.

qfleming:The seller seemed to be very well qualified for the task. When I spoke to him prior to placing the order he was very responsive and helpful. He completed my order just as I asked him to.

tariqkhan561:very professional work!

alhamdulillah99:thank you so much


No comments:

Post a Comment