Wednesday 30 May 2018

I will convert draft into 2d or 3d in sketchup

I will convert draft into 2d or 3d in sketchup












About:

i will do architecture design work and drafting work for any kind of projects.
i have a more then 5 year of experience in architecture.

Services offered -

1.) Structural Drawing
2.) Cross Section Drawing
3.) Construction Drawing
4.) Tender Drawing
5.) Site Plan or Plot Plan
6.) Floor plan (price depending upon floor area) Additions to floor plan
7.) Elevation or Section

*Price strating from $5 PER SHEET DRAFTING.......
*Prices may change depending upon the project.

Please contact me before ordering so that you know exactly what you will get, especially if you have a hand drawn sketch. I look forward to hear from you. Thank you

Reviews


aney508:Great work done always

aney508:Great work i will must order again.

madiha_altaf:Excellent buyer. Good communication skill and clear about requirements.\r\nI will love to work again with you.

shanzaykhalid:The seller is good in communication, very easy to understand my idea and developed the best from it. Highly recommended. I will surely use this seller for my future projects.

madiha_altaf:Thank you for imposing trust in me. Supportive and excellent definition of work,\r\nLooking forward to work for you again.\r\n


No comments:

Post a Comment