Tuesday 29 May 2018

I will create interior, 3d photorealistic renders

I will create interior, 3d photorealistic renders












About:

Hi there!!

I am a 3d Artist within 7 years of experience modelling and rendering in a photoreal style!
my 3d work utilize the latest 3d techniques such PBR (energy conservation, fresnel reflection, microsurfaces) and a extremely lighting accuracy to fit any 3d model in the proyect you need to develop

What I provide:
  •  I will render 3d Interior,3d Exterior, 3D Models you need (furniture, structures, building, facades)
  • i can work in many types of construction: housing, building, coffee shop, restaurant, offices, schools, university.

Information you need to provide:

  •  Input 2D Drawings/Plans 
PDF, photos, handsketches with clear dimensions, Autocad files, DWG

  • Quantity of interior/exterior renderings you need and all the views (angles) of rendering you want marked by red on floorplan.
  •  3D model if you have (.max  .obj .skp  .fbx ..). This will help to reduce the working time. 
  •  Reference images of the style you would love. 


 please contact me to discuss and send me all information about the work before you order, this will help me to fit your project needs. 

Reviews


javierpp:Genial freelance

glazznl:Perfect service

nmlcygnii:Thank you!

kristianrodrigu:Excelente Trabajo muy satisfecho!!

nmlcygnii:Un placer trabajar contigo, 10 puntos!


No comments:

Post a Comment