Wednesday 30 May 2018

I will do furniture designing, 3d modeling and realistic rendering

I will do furniture designing, 3d modeling and realistic rendering












About:

Any furniture you want to integrate into your projects or for catalog sales? I can help. 

I am an architect and I specialize in making 2D and 3D drawings and renders of the projects you have in mind with creativity , punctuality and support with my clients. Ask me anything without commitment it will be a pleasure to assist you . 

For a more integral project please review my extra services. thanks for visit.

Reviews


ms_schambon:good work thanks

zaiinkan:Outstanding Experience!

alan1976:Great job!

ppotemko:High quality delivery, even though it was complicated model. Needed 3 revisions, but Zaiinkan was persistent and delivered a 3d model, that fulfilled my expectations! Thank you!

zaiinkan:Thank you very much. It was a great pleasure working with you. Look forward to more jobs together.


No comments:

Post a Comment