Thursday 31 May 2018

I will not stop tweaking until you say WOW 4.8 (5 reviews) Contact Me From Bangladesh Member since Oct 2016 Avg. Response Time 2 hours Recent Delivery 4 months Greeting,

I will not stop tweaking until you say WOW 4.8 (5 reviews) Contact Me From Bangladesh Member since Oct 2016 Avg. Response Time 2 hours Recent Delivery 4 months Greeting,












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">Greeting, i am tanjim and able to create 2D/3D clay models, realistic models, models with rigidness, complex scenes, simple 3D/2D animation. I like to communicate with my clients to know their want and needs, so that, I can produce the perfect result they ask for. Currently I am studying computer science. I have worked in a game development company for few months as an junior game asset and level developer.
 I have many years of experience in 3D MODELING.Do you want QUALITY & REALISTIC 3D for your projects?
Contact me without delay!  I will complete your jobs RAPIDLY and  DILIGENTLY.

Reviews


swissgunner:The task was excellent and the communication was very good.\nAll requirements where properly implemented and I am very satisfied with the final result, thanks ;-)

tanjimkhan:it has been so wonderful to work with you. i must say that your clear instructions were very helpful to get the job done. i would love to work with you again. :)

jamiewiltshi693:A very nice result thanks.

tanjimkhan:Thanks for everything.

branislav38:great comunication with seller


No comments:

Post a Comment