Thursday 31 May 2018

I will do product design and development

I will do product design and development












About:

Hello Entrepreneurs, Hobbyists. Hello Everyone!

You have an idea for a product but need help with the design?


I know there are many people out there having difficulties with turning your ideas or imagination into real-life product. That's why i'm here. I'll help you through the technical stuff and do my best so you can have the product in your hands. 

You've come to the right place. I've been working with 3D already 4 years. 

Just tell me what you need and i'll do my best to get it done. This includes: 


  • Solid modeling and design in 3D
  • Surface modeling and design of irregular shapes
  • Sheet metal modeling and design
  • Delivering aesthetically pleasing designs
  • Delivering 3D printable files for prototyping
  • Creating designs ready for manufacturing
  • ... and much more. 

Contact me before ordering! We'll talk again about the prices. 

P.S The prices are high because of the quality i provide. This job won't be some amateur work. I offer a unique product design with unique quality according to buyer's wishes.

Reviews


anrimorel:And again, Well done, great job. Thanks

talevskistefan:Great experience! Thank you

nguyenvihung:Well done Stefan. It's been a good experience collaborating with you

talevskistefan:I've had a great time working for him! A real professional.

nguyenvihung:Made changes without a hesitation - good job stefan, thank you!


No comments:

Post a Comment