Thursday 31 May 2018

I will make 3d model for 3d printing

I will make 3d model for 3d printing












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">I will create 3d models such as : 

- Realistic or Semi-Realistic Characters,
- Cartoon Characters
- BJD Toys
- Objects,  
- Products. 


When finished, the model will be delivered in *.obj, and *.stl, (or any format that I could give)

When contacting me please provide me at least 3 references images, that could help represented your concept

I give you a 100% guarantee of satisfaction for my work, so what are you waiting for? 
Just contact me, and let the jobs done!


* Note: for further information please read the FAQ

Reviews


janegordon:He's the best!

janegordon:Great work, darling artist. What else do you need to know?

janegordon:Fantastic artist. I am looking forward to working together for a long time, and have already booked another job.

banhammer:really great communication love this seller will use again!

sapism05:Great client, very patient and communicative, would like to work with him again


No comments:

Post a Comment