Wednesday 30 May 2018

I will draw 5 parts on solidworks either its 2D or 3D part. I will provide any extension.

I will draw 5 parts on solidworks either its 2D or 3D part. I will provide any extension.












About:

1- I will provide my customer with a 3D or 2D drawings for their parts.
2- The customer may choose from the three planed categories or ask for a customer offer.
3- There are extra works may the customer need like simulations and analysis, rendering or              assembly drawings for his product.
4- I can change the extension of the part or the assembly as the customer need.
5- The extensions varies from customer to another because some customers need a particular          extension for 3D printers others need for laser cutters or CNC machines.


100 % Customer satisfaction Guarantee

100 % Deliver on Time

Accepting Urgent projects

Reviews


johnmanitaras:Thanks! Great work

waelaly60:outstanding experience

johnmanitaras:Thanks! Will order again

waelaly60:Outstanding Experience

anthonystamm:Amazing work. I will always come back again. Thank you so much!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment