Wednesday 30 May 2018

I will 3d rendering,home design,autocad,sketchup,revit , lumion,modeling

I will 3d rendering,home design,autocad,sketchup,revit , lumion,modeling












About:

Hi ,
I'm working for the architectural designs. 
I can create the 3D model of buildings' interior or exterior
3D rendering will help us to get the general ideas of how the building look like.
You share with me your idea, concept sketch, reference images or just simply explain to me what you expect and I'll do 3d rendering of your project. Lets do some cool stuff together

using  bellow software 

 1) AUTOCAD
 2) SKETCHUP 
 3) REVIT 
 4)  Lumion

I interest this work 

1) 3D  RENDERING ( INTERIOR & EXTERIOR )
2) FLOOR PLAN  ( 2D & 3D)
3) 3D MODELS
4) HOUSE,BUILDING , DESIGN
4) HOUSE PAINTING IDEAS
5) SECTIONS , ELEVATIONS ,SITE PLANS, ANY 2D DRAWINGS 


Please give me what you want about your home, I help you  I will design based on your views or it's made up by myself.
I can design anything of the completed house/building like apartment, villas, shops, buildings, kitchen, bathroom, and bedroom, etc. 


If you want to get the high quality 3D rendering and satisfy your request, please CONTACT me
before order in my gig.

I can give sample project .

I WILL DO MY BEST SERVICE FOR YOU 



Reviews


balondona:That's Fabulous

emmakim1:Outstanding experience.I will do my best service for you any time.Thank you very much sir.

nataliezw:quick, responsive:)

emmakim1:outstanding experience

christaconn:Seller was very responsible and did a great job!! A few edits were requested, and they were completed quickly and accurately. Thank you!!


No comments:

Post a Comment