Wednesday 30 May 2018

I will create model for you.

I will create model for you.












About:

Hey their :) 

"PLEASE DISCUSS BEFORE ORDERING"

My name is mayur and 3d artist with working on films & series.

I have had profound experience in utilizing zbrush, maya and 3ds max to create complex models, do the texturing and rendering, which can be human bodies, cars, trucks, jewelries, dental fittings, shoes, and others products and props.

I can send you source files in different formats which will enable you to make revisions if you wish.

For me, the top priority is quality. 

The fee for my Gig is for basic modelling. Things can be negotiable case by case, which will not disappoint you.

Describe how would you like to look the object and I will make it.
You will receive a 3D file (.obj or .stl). 

FOR 3D PRITING FOR YOUR HOME OFFICE 
If you don't have a 3D printer home, you can try on google '3D Hubs' (to find a 3D printer near you) or use other sites where you just upload the file on the site, choose the material for printing and this is all.

PS : Contact me if you didn't understand how to find an online 3D printing service.

Best regards. :) 


Reviews


fromyhair:Absolutely A+ seller, his design skill is second to none, you will not regret hiring him. Will definitely work with him again

mayupetletfv:it's just great experience witj you very much clear what he wants thanks

illusionstudios:Seriously this is my 4th work with you ans as per you alwez do best work my clients are very much happy with end result thanks bro once again

mayupetletfv:Thanks bro for this work it's been very good for me too and i respect you and what i did Thanks Ready for new work....

illusionstudios:Best and Great Work


No comments:

Post a Comment