Thursday 31 May 2018

I will create the cover of your book in 3d

I will create the cover of your book in 3d












About:

I'm going to transform your cover in 3D
Did you know that a 3D cover catches more attention to readers?
Reach more percentage of sale of your ebook with an impressive transformation of your cover.
I am going to transform your cover in 3D with incredible designs to choose from. White background, colors, logo of your brand, format jpg, png.
I just need the cover of your book
I am a graphic designer with experience in more than 5 years in Amazon Kindle and Createspace and I am at your service ready to execute the transformation of your book.
What are you waiting for! Write me now and get free advice

Reviews


djmix777:The seller was very professional, quick and easy to work with. I would highly recommend this service.

asesora_amazon:Thank you very much. A pleasure to work for you

vulfra:Estupendo trabajo

asesora_amazon:Muchas gracias.

ramsaymediallc:Great communication, fast turnaround time.


No comments:

Post a Comment