Thursday 31 May 2018

I will provide you the floor plan as PDF, JPEG, DWG

I will provide you the floor plan as PDF, JPEG, DWG












About:

I am a structural civil engineer and well qualified and well experienced in AutoCAD.
I have 5 years experiences in AutoCAD 2D and 3D.I would do anything you need in AutoCAD 

-Drawing floor plans
-Designing 3D models
-Designing 3D structures
-Create 3D Floor plan from your images file, pdf, AutoCad,hand sketch, etc...
   
I would do my best for you! I'd like to discuss the project first before placing an order, that way I know exactly what you need me to  deliver. 

Please contact me before ordering
Looking forward to working with you.

Reviews


siteguy:very good work!

senufdo:thanks a lot for you joe

flanders4:absolutely fantastic job

senufdo:thank you flanders

johntheway:Thank you Very much


No comments:

Post a Comment