Thursday 31 May 2018

I will do a simulation and analysis for one complex part and give you a full detailed report.

I will do a simulation and analysis for one complex part and give you a full detailed report.












About:

  1. I will do any type of simulation on Solidworks and give you a full detailed report.
  2. Types of Simulation: 
  • Static
  • Thermal
  • Frequency
  • Buckling
  • Drop Test
  • Fatigue
  • Pressure Vessel Design
  • Design Study
  • Nonlinear Dynamic Analysis
  • Linear Dynamic Analysis
  • CFD analysis

Note that if you don't have the 3D file in .stp or Solidworks format, please contact me to give you a custom offer to draw the 3D model for you and do the simulation in the same time.

Reviews


ionutmorozan:I really liked working with him! Very professional! He accepted to discuss over skype the results of the experiments and agreed to do some follow ups. Still waiting for the results, but overall I am very happy that I worked with him. Definitely will use him again.

waelaly60:Thank you so much. It was really pleassure to work with you guys !

wessamahmed50:Outstanding experience and will definitely order him again for more projects

waelaly60:Outstanding Experience!

anasalhusah:He followed the exact instructions of the project


No comments:

Post a Comment