Thursday 31 May 2018

I will do 2d architectural drawing floor plans, section, elevation

I will do 2d architectural drawing floor plans, section, elevation












About:

I'll create 2d floor plan Section, Elevation in AutoCAD

You share with me your idea, concept sketch, reference images or just simply explain to me what you expect and I'll do an architectural floor plan architectural design and drawing, of your project.

I have the drafter teams.

our professional services are :
1. 2d floor plan.
2. 3d floor plan.
3. structural design.
4 electrical design.
and more 
I also work on custom offers in which I decide and discuss prices and timelines with the client and upon mutual agreement, we create the custom order. 
So message me for custom offer or you can choose any of the described packages. 
OUTPUT FILE:

  • JPG: Approx 5-8000 pixels, 300 - 600dpi OR custom
  • PDF
  • The source file (.AutoCAD file,  3Ds Studio Max file )

Reviews


neythomas:Awesome work

rashidulhaq:Outstanding Experience!

khoaleearch:fast service but not exactly 100%.\nsatisfied anyway

rashidulhaq:Thank you very much

neythomas:Awesome work


No comments:

Post a Comment