Wednesday 30 May 2018

I will design exhibition stalls, booth 3d kiosk or product display

I will design exhibition stalls, booth 3d kiosk or product display












About:

Hello,
I love to work on concept-based work according to an own idea/your idea/by reference image... so just text me I will sure try to solve your concept and convert it into 3d/2d.
The remuneration depends on Work requirement.

If you are looking for Exhibition Booth/Stall design, Background display, Standee roll-up banner you have come to the right place :)

I create Exhibition stands / Booths, Kiosk, Stalls and much more for promoting your product or open your own business.
  • Send me your concept or I create a new design.
  • Send me poster and Logo if you have
  • Provide me the dimensions
  • I need to see a reference before I can commit to the project. Please send me a sample if you have.
  • I will give you timely update
All you need to do is contact me, send me all the details, place order and Relax :)

Again, please be sure to text me before purchasing.

Have a BEAUTIFUL day! :)

Reviews


coordinatorfl:I received a great service. Sutirtha made everything on time, and exactly how I asked him to do.\nThank you! I will order the rendering from you again!

sutirtha:Great communication! Clear Expectations. Thank you! I look forward to any future projects we can work together on.

shay74:Excellent work and very fast service! Highly recommended

sutirtha:Great Client. Provided all necessary drawings and feedback right on time and was very helpful to describe the requirements in detail.

tropicoffee1:i am very hapy with the work that wa provided! Thanks a lot and i will be working with you again soon.\n\nMicka


No comments:

Post a Comment