Tuesday 29 May 2018

I will be able to respond in a timely manner and deliver the service fast and for your full satisfaction. I'm a single mother that calls myself "the digital architect" so I can support my daughter. Hoping to work with you soon!!! + See More

I will be able to respond in a timely manner and deliver the service fast and for your full satisfaction. I'm a single mother that calls myself "the digital architect" so I can support my daughter. Hoping to work with you soon!!! + See More












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">I am a Licensed Architect. I have 15 years of experience in all aspects of Architecture and Interior Design.  
I am proficient in the following software: CAD, Archicad, Sketch Up, Vray, Photoshop.
I will create realistic rendering of your ARCHITECTURAL FLOOR PLAN  2D drawings in a fast and timely manner. 

  1. Create 3D MODEL and 3D RENDERING from your FLOOR PLAN or images file, pdf, AutoCad,hand sketch, etc... FASTEST.
  2. Match the material and finishes to your specification. 
  3. DESIGN INTERIOR, EXTERIOR for house, restaurant, cafe, hotel, apartment, etc
  4. Render Exterior Architectural Image
Contact me if you want 3D Animation
Please contact to ME BEFORE YOU PLACE THE ORDER. I'd like to discuss the project first before placing an order, that way I know exactly what you need me to  deliver. 

Looking forward to working with you.

JP

Reviews


themaya:I needed some rendering of a business idea I want to present to potential investors, and the seller provided exactly what I was looking for. I would order more gigs from this seller and would recommend highly.

jpespino:awesome buyer, very understanding and patient. thank you so much!

s_atin:Perfect as usual. Thank you JP for your outstanding work\n

s_atin:So amazing! Thanks again JP

stuntmanjae:I was drawn by the sellers previous projects. And their attention to detail.


No comments:

Post a Comment