Tuesday 29 May 2018

I will do 2d and 3d cad modelling

I will do 2d and 3d cad modelling












About:

I will provide 3D or 2D models of your design by using Solidworks, AutoCAD, AutoDesk or Pro-E.

  • I will create a 2D and 3D model for you along with professional 2D drawings and PDF Files and rendered images.

  • I will provide 3D printable files and CNC machine file formats.

  • I will transform your requirements into 2D and 3D Models.

I'll provide:
  • Parts With Accurate Dimensions 
  • Assembly Files
  • 2D Engineering Drawings

I expect you to provide me with the every material I would need for that specific part.

Reviews


riky1977:Great Professional communication. Fast response times. Will be doing business again with Farhan. Thank you so much for your help!

farhanrafique:I'll always be ready to work for you. Thank you.

uttampatel24:Great Communication and met the expectation.

jonbmaher:Nice work.

farhanrafique:Thank you!


No comments:

Post a Comment