Wednesday 30 May 2018

I will do 3d modeling and visualizations

I will do 3d modeling and visualizations












About:

Experienced 3D Visualizer with a demonstrated history of working in the design industry. Skilled in AutoCAD, Sketching, Drawing, Furniture, and Rhinoceros. Strong arts and design professional with a Master's degree focused in interior design from Florence Design Academy.

I will design for you 3D models based on your ideas and do also photorealistic renders for your projects.


Please make sure to send me a message before placing any order so I can send you my offer for the work that you require. 

Best regards, 

Skora Designs

Reviews


gd71ch:Good job, nothing else to say.

skoradesigns:Great experience as always!

gd71ch:I love these images! \nSend them to me with no logo and I'll send tem to my client and let you know.\nWell done.

skoradesigns:Outstanding Experience!

william92300:Careful work, high reactivity and quality of work\nI advice this partners


No comments:

Post a Comment