Wednesday 30 May 2018

I will make any model with cinema 4d

I will make any model with cinema 4d












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">Need 3d intro done with cinema 4d .. Need 3d model done with Cinema4d + will give you source file.

please Contact me before placing an order 

Tell me the details of the model you need 
And i'll create you professional work .. rendered high-quality 

if you want me to convert the models to (OBJ.. Maya .. Maxfile..etc..) i can do it

Reviews


stevenmunro:Great thanks

abdelrahmanbedo:Nice to work with you !

amoswhitejr:I needed help converting a file. The seller was able to help me out and the file i got back included everything i needed.

abdelrahmanbedo:Great Experience !!!! Hope to work with u again!!

onlyoneguy:I needed this project quickly and abdelrahmanbedo did it in time, and exactly how I wanted!


No comments:

Post a Comment