Tuesday 29 May 2018

I will do 3D Design of Multiple Parts(2-3) and Assembly with rendering.

I will do 3D Design of Multiple Parts(2-3) and Assembly with rendering.












About:

I am a product designer , my expertise in product design . specially sheet metal amp; plastic products such as (Shelf, bottles , electronics enclosure , jar , consumer plastic products ) .

i will provide to you perfect design according to the plastic characteristics like fittings , draft angles , thickness and DFM . .

Please send me a message before ordering so I can understand the scope of the project. Depending on the complexity, you may order multiple gigs or I can provide you with a custom quote. I promise prompt communication, fast turnaround, and your satisfaction!


Thank you!

Model Type
  • Objects amp; Products
Service Type
  • Drawing
  • Modeling
  • Designing
File Format
  • JPG
  • SLDDRW
  • SLDPRT
  • SLDASM
  • DWG
  • PDF

Reviews


ashleyseahorn:Wonderful! I'm a repeat customer and will use again in the future.

fahadcuet09:Thank you very much....Hope we will work again

ashleyseahorn:Outstanding!! Would recommend to anyone!

dreiblatt:Terrific, high quality seller. Excellent experience and will work with again.

fahadcuet09:Many many thanks to you. Hope we will work together again.


No comments:

Post a Comment