Thursday 31 May 2018

I will do my best with whatever you need a LOGO for your business, or 3d modeling or eny video or animation for your company, website or any other project then you are at right place

I will do my best with whatever you need a LOGO for your business, or 3d modeling or eny video or animation for your company, website or any other project then you are at right place












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">Please contact us before placing your order to avoid confusion.

I will create 3d models such as : 

-  Realistic Characters, 
- Cartoon Characters
- BJD Toys
- Objects,  
- Products. 
-Animation 
     Premium Pack                 HD Animation Pack

  1. We can create a Photorealistic output of your product, concept or imagination and can create a 3D output of anything you can think of.
  2. We can also create turntable animation360-degree animation, product demo, 
  3. walkthrough, mechanical animation, process explanation etc or any type of 3D animationyou need.

When finished, the model will be delivered in *.obj, fbx . avi .mov.  mp4 ...... and  (or any format that I could give) HD video

When contacting me please provide me at least 3 refferences images,or any information can help me to best result  that could help represented your concept

I give you a 100% guarantee of satisfaction for my work, so what are you waiting for? 
Just contact me me, and let the jobs done!

Reviews


baharr94:Got the character, rigging and animation very fast (5.5 hour!!!). Did everything I asked for and more! Will absolutely work with him again

ahmedalmi10:Thank you so much... Nice experience.. :)

autumn_realm:Extremely fast and high quality! Very impressed with the result! Thank you so much!

ahmedalmi10:Thanks so much ! i hope we will have more greats works in the future

baharr94:Got the character, rigging and animation very fast (5.5 hour!!!). Did everything I asked for and more! Will absolutely work with him again


No comments:

Post a Comment