Wednesday 30 May 2018

I will offer to create given 3D model and assembly in printable (stl) format

I will offer to create given 3D model and assembly in printable (stl) format












About:

The following are the services to be offered by this gig:

  • 3d printing
  • 3d animation
  • 3d patent drawing
  • STEP File format

I look forward to meeting you.
Contact me before placing orders. Cheers!!!

Reviews


marilyn251:He will not give up \u0026 he would continue time after time to make the product 100% perfect. Recommended!

demmybozz:Thanks for trusting me with the gig! Do come back for more.

alhejazi1:Nice work \nHe is good at what he works with it. \nWell work with him again

demmybozz:Great guy!\nOutstanding Experience!

designxpertize:Good work once again!


No comments:

Post a Comment