Monday 28 May 2018

I will make a 3d model for your game or production

I will make a 3d model for your game or production












About:

Hello,

I will Provide a Best realistic 3D Environment and props Modelling for Pc, Mobile and Nextgen Game aswell as 3D models for your product visualization.


To facilitate our conversation send some photos or sketches of the desired object you wish me to model.


Please "Don't pay any orders before talk to me.

I will be glad to discuss your requirements.

Thank you 

Reviews


zintax:I needed to optimize a 3D asset for use in WebVR, and even though it was a new task for Stefan, he executed perfectly and with great customer service.

stefanplavsic:Super friendly and supportive . Makes you want to give your best.

djdhomes:Awesome Artist - Great to work with

stefanplavsic:Was really enjoyably working with you . Thanks for having confidence in my abilities.

zintax:I needed to optimize a 3D asset for use in WebVR, and even though it was a new task for Stefan, he executed perfectly and with great customer service.


No comments:

Post a Comment