Tuesday 29 May 2018

I will develop prototype for your invention

I will develop prototype for your invention












About:

General:

Product development is a very important process when you work on an invention.

During this process you want to convince people to believe in your invention, so you can continue working on it.

A very big part by making people believe in your invention is to let them feel and use it.

By making a prototype you can let people use and feel your invention. If it is a good prototype they will believe in your invention, and want to investigate in your idea.

Working attitude:

1.      You send me your idea, and I tell you if I can make it.

2.      If I can, I will tell you an estimated price for the file development (I work with several engineering programs) – Sent as a  price offer.

3.      I work on the files, and send you pictures during the work, so you can control the design, mechanism etc.

4.      I send you the final files, exports, and pictures of the model – Work delivery.

5.      You can now visit my 3D printing gig and check the printing charges:

         https://www.fiverr.com/mikemanashe/3d-print-any-model

Reviews


m33amkii:nice one Mike!\n

mikemanashe:pleasure to work with him!

utbusta:Fast, professional and very helpful.

mikemanashe:great buyer, was a pleasure to work with him!

charlesbrown128:Thank You they look great, and Thank you for Helping, will be using you again


No comments:

Post a Comment