Thursday 31 May 2018

I will do any revit, sketchup, autocad, architecture 2d, 3d drawing

I will do any revit, sketchup, autocad, architecture 2d, 3d drawing












About:

Do you want your 2D drawings to become an actual 3D building with all texture you want? I have a great experience in 3D modeling especially on Revit, SketchUp and i'll do any 3d model faster than you have imagine. 
  • i'll build any 3D model by SketchUp Or Revit from your 2d drawings: autocad or images or even hand sketches (plans and 4 elevations for the building ) and the area of the building must be less than 300 m2.
  • You will get the complete images of all sides and especially a 3D SketchUp Or Revit file  (it's possible for you to rotate).
  • I'll add the texture you want for your building and make a renders
  • I'll convert your sketches or 2D drawings into AutoCad drawings with the highest quality.
check out my samples to convince you that i'll build the models you need

Reviews


worklab:Excellent work. I would definitely recommend this service

qusai_saleh:thanks a lot, ready for any work in the future

helinsaricinar:the seller was very helpful and delivered very quickly

qusai_saleh:thanks a lot, happy to work with you

adamkenyon:Very good!


No comments:

Post a Comment