Tuesday 29 May 2018

I will do game assets for you

I will do game assets for you












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">Hello
Do you need any 3d model or want to turn your imagination into CGI?
No worry ,Here i am & whats about me?
Here are some 
     1.I have about 3 years experience in 
i) Blender 3D
ii) Zbrush
iii)keyshot
iv)Substance painter.
v)Photoshop
vi)Illustrator.
     2.What i offer?
i)Maximum amount of revision (For clients satisfaction)
ii)source file
iii)High res image
    3.My only purpose is to keep the clients happy because they are trusting me and spending money believing in me

Reviews


mark32669:Yes able ti achive my goal

shakil571:Great experience

afrazlone:An amazing and great seller to work with.

shakil571:Great experience. Thank you.

afrazlone:Great work again !


No comments:

Post a Comment