Sunday 29 April 2018

I will render your product design 3d visualisation

I will render your product design 3d visualisation












About:

Hello, Dear Client, Welcome to my gig, I will render your product in 3D with your reference to a photo, sketch, or line drawing.

I use the latest rendering and modelling software so it will be of photographic quality.

Perfect for people who want images of their product before having to make a prototype. Also great for people who don't want to hire an expensive photographer but need photo-realistic images for their online shop.

I can model and render anything from, soaps, anti-aging creams, skin care, skin creams, body scrubs, chocolate, electronics products, to industrial products and packaging visuals with the product inside.

The following features can be customised:

+ Materials
+ Lighting
+ Composition

Packaging artwork is not included in this price. I can design packaging separately for an extra fee. Get in touch to discuss.

Reviews


apexproductsfl:Fast, Great Communication, Worked well to create first and seconds drafts. Made sure he understood the idea multiple times before working on final draft. Would use again in the near future for any design related products.

eddyrivas7:Thanks, was pleasure work with you, I hope to work for you in the future. :D

chenmordechay:I had ordered mockups for a physical product which I am building.\nEddy had created my vision better than I could have imagined.\nNot only is the communication with Eddy SUPERB, but the delivery is of HIGH QUALITY and he includes extra gifts for you to enjoy.\nI HIGH recommend Eddy and will definitely work with him again!\n\n- Chen

eddyrivas7:Thanks, was pleasure work with you, I hope to work for you in the future. :D

laurieholt:Easy to deal with and quality work A+


No comments:

Post a Comment