Saturday 28 April 2018

I will do interior and exterior design,3d modeling and vray render

I will do interior and exterior design,3d modeling and vray render












About:

I'll create high quality 3d renderings.

You share with me your idea, concept sketch, reference images or just simply explain to me what you expect and I'll do 3d rendering of your project. Lets do some cool stuff together.

Please contact me before ordering.I would liketodiscuss the details first and agree what exactly you expect before I'll start my work. Andfeel free toask me if you haveany questions. THANKS!

Reviews


sahin2018:She renders nicely and has a good understanding of sketchup and vray. Thank you

katherine1203:Thanks for trusting me :) hope to work with you again :)

chloephilbert1:She was amazing and very easy to communicate with. I'm so grateful that she could bring my vision to life.

katherine1203:Thanks so much and amazing project i have ever done :) hope to work with you again soon :)

abigailnew:Katherine was awesome! She was so easy to communicate with and paid attention to all the details of my project. We look forward to using her again!


No comments:

Post a Comment