Sunday 29 April 2018

I will create any 3d model of objects and products

I will create any 3d model of objects and products












About:

Hello, and WELCOME to my GIG

I am a Professional level 3D modeler and I'll create PRODUCTION LEVEL 3D models just the way you want it.
Be it a High poly model for your movie clip or a Low poly model for your game, you will have exatly what you ask for or even better.

I'll texture your models with high quality texturing The way you ask for it.

I'll also RIG( with controlers and all ) / ORIENT ( to make it rig ready and animation ready ) your model on your demand.

I would love to add in my own creative aspects into the model if you want me to do that .

The cost of each model will depend on the complexity of the model.

I, on my level will try my best to provide with the best result.

Reviews


kinza_raja:amazing work again.

nitinprasad688:Thank You.

ru1421:Great thank you appreciate it

nitinprasad688:Pleasure working with you.

stephenplummer:Excellent seller!


No comments:

Post a Comment