Saturday 28 April 2018

I will 3d product or character model and render

I will 3d product or character model and render












About:

please talk to me before you send an order

dear honorable customer, you are most welcome.
All what i hope that my customers be satisfied and success.


I have along experience with 3D models and characters designing field.
I have an excellent knowledge about many Softwares that make me able to do any type of 3D modeling design.
like (Maya-3Ds Max-Zbrush-Photoshop)

i can do (modeling,character,rigging,texturing and rendering.)

NOTE: if you need Rigging for the character the price will be discussed


** The things what you get from thisGiG :

- 3d model (Product- character - architecture)

-high quality with professional level modeling design.

-free edition (Revisions)

-fast delivery

-creative ideas

-many file formats like (MA-OBJ-FBX...ETC) as you need.

Reviews


mick2120:Communication was awesome! Really talented and High quality results. Took the time and patience to really help make my revisions and produce something fantastic. Will definitely work with again!

spacetrippy:Seller provided exactly what I asked for. Communication and response time was wonderful.

spartacus89:thank you

grid_cartels:Great Guy! Fast responses. The best expperience

spartacus89:thank you, i am glad to work with you


No comments:

Post a Comment