Saturday 28 April 2018

I will do modification jpg,pdf,png,stl,stp,igs,dwg,dxf,obj files

I will do modification jpg,pdf,png,stl,stp,igs,dwg,dxf,obj files












About:

Contact me before placing the order.I have to go through your input once.


I am a mechanical engineer good in 3D cad software catia v5 more than 7+years of experience.


I will do modification of any jpg,tif,pdf,png,STL,STP,IGS,DWG,DXF format files.

Forjpg,tif,pdf,png dimensions of part model required.


Important: Kindly contact me before placing the order.

l can sign NDA(Non disclosure agreement )

Reviews


fabzippo:Very happy, Fast delivery, great quality work!!

vasanth043:Outstanding experience!

nickcusters:Quick, good communication, very happy with end result.

vasanth043:Thank you. Looking forward for next project.

nickcusters:Works quickly. No problem updating order to meet your needs. End product is exactly what I wanted. Thanks very much.


No comments:

Post a Comment