Saturday 28 April 2018

I will do interior designing and photoreal rendering

I will do interior designing and photoreal rendering












About:

I am a senior architectural visualizer with 5 year of experience.I have worked on various types of commercial and residential projects.

Services:
1. Exterior and Interior designing and Rendering.
2. Floor Plan Rendering.
3. Architectural Walk through.
4. Product Modeling and Rendering.

Why Choose Me:
1. Fast Delivery.
2. Good communication skills.
3. Quick Response
4. Great quality work.

Please contact me before ordering the gig if your project is bigger or smaller than the package provided.

Reviews


cbisaac2:Prakashomi was a great communicator and although it took a couple of revisions to follow the brief he was fast courteous and did a great job - would recommend him to anyone who needs a good quality fast render done.

prakashomi:Thanks

charifeh:Thank you for helping me! I needed a last minute render for my client and Prakash was there to help! I am also very satisfied with the result!

prakashomi:Thanks

charifeh:Working with Prakash is always a pleasure. He really cares about my projects and always wants to give me the best result.


No comments:

Post a Comment