Saturday 28 April 2018

I will make any type of 3d model

I will make any type of 3d model












About:

I'm a proffessional 3D artist focused mostly on product design (graduated product design), but had some experiences with architectutr projects as well

  • How to get started:


It would be best to message me first about your gig before ordering so I can create a custom gig that would be best for you.


Send me a note inbox, in the subject line, detailing the type of commission you want me to draw. i will disscuss about ideas and anything else.


Please contactmein conversation! if you order gigs without discussing with me before,it is possible that i will cancel your order.


Your commission will be ready 1 week depending on its complexity.

  • Price will be at 40$ or more, message me to get your price.


  • NOTE:

If i get to model a product that has technical drawings ( views and sections) the gig gets cheaper.
If i dont recieve precise instructions and designing is expected from me, the project gets more difficult, takes more time and gets expensive.



Thank you!

Reviews


snommis2:Took a project that I had that was pretty challenging and knocked it out of the park.

mouseeka:Outstanding Experience!

imnlightment:Helps turn a photo into a 3D Rendering..Exactly what I was looking for!!. Very Helpful!!

imnlightment:this is my second time working with the designer. he he created some excellent sneaker designs for me. I am very satisfied with the customer service and the work that he has put in.

mouseeka:Outstanding Experience!


No comments:

Post a Comment