Saturday 28 April 2018

I will do professional 3d modeling and rendering

I will do professional 3d modeling and rendering












About:

I am SHANMAX and I am a mechanical engineer with 3 years experience of designing and manufacturing and also I am professional for 3d designing.

I have experience for 3D Modeling, Product design and Photorelistic rendering.Please send me the reference image or drawings for your project.

I can make all kinds of models, such as followin,

  • Electronic devices
  • Mechanical devices
  • cans, bottles, cups
  • 3D assets for games
  • Or any kind of products


Just send me reference photos and labels with your instructions. If you have a product range I can offer you a special offer.
Product labels should be send in JPG, PNG, PDF, PSD or TIFF.
FurtherBuyers must contact me to discuss projects before buying the gig. I need a description of the model and any reference images you may have.
Thank you...........

Reviews


techbananas:Always great work, I will be using their services again very soon :)

shanmax:Thank you very much..it was pleasure to work with you..

mikrostar:Good Work.

shanmax:thank you very much. it was pleasure to work with you...

techbananas:Fantastic!


No comments:

Post a Comment