Sunday 29 April 2018

I will draw 2d and 3d architectural drawing by autocad fastest

I will draw 2d and 3d architectural drawing by autocad fastest












About:

Formally trained as CAD Engineer, I specialize in AutoCAD 2D and have professional experience of makingdrawings to present to your clients.


  • I will redraw your floor plan from any type of document: sketch, photo, hand drawing...
  • you will get: a PROFESSIONAL FLOOR PLAN in a very short time with high resolution!!


you can have a fast floor plan in every format you want, PDF, DWG, JPEG.

why choose my gig?

because you will get exactly what you have in mind, I believe that good communication with the costumer is the base of a great andsuccessfulwork.



Please contact me before ordering so that you know exactly what you will get, especially if you have a hand drawn sketch.I look forward to hear from you.

Thank you.


Reviews


christopherritc:Great Job.

saifulrasel:i am so much pleasure to work with him.so much honest and lots of patience ,i would love to work with him again and again,thank you so much

alqudsartpro:Good Experience

saifulrasel:nice to work with you.

abbey_dale:Quick turnaround despite poor floorplan provided by me, and very quick revisions, all the partners in the business are happy with the result.


No comments:

Post a Comment