Friday 27 April 2018

I will create standard dwg,stl,stp,igs,ipt,idw,sat,dxf cad model

I will create standard dwg,stl,stp,igs,ipt,idw,sat,dxf cad model












About:

All that your project needs is an accurate 3D prototype to created to scale for perfect 3D printing, CNC machining or plastic mould injection manufacturing.I am aprofessional product design engineer and I will design parts and assembly of prototypes in STL, IGES, STEP and other CAD formats for perfect manufacturing. I will strictly consider the following in the model design:


  • Close fitness of mating parts
  • Tolerance
  • Functionality
  • Durability
  • Ergonomics
  • Aesthetics

Please contact me before you order for this gig andnote that quotation varies with project complexity.

I am an expert in the use of AutoCAD, Inventor, pro-E, solidworks and other CAD softwares in creating 2D/3D designing/rendering. With these I will make all kinds of simple and complex models for your optimum satisfaction.

You can count on me for an outstanding service delivery because I am innovation driven towards excellent creativity.
Makemax

Reviews


postpow:Always excellent work and gets the job done

afokenny:Thanks

postpow:Great work always comes through

afokenny:Thanks as always

kennethyu222:Second time working with this seller. Fantastic customer service and turn around time.


No comments:

Post a Comment