Saturday 28 April 2018

I will model anything for you

I will model anything for you












About:

********************PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE OFFER!!!!!*********************

I have experience in modeling, texturing and rendering, I can model almost anything, texturize it and make it look real, my work speaks for itself

If the model you want has any requirement write me and I make a custom price

I can model:

- Props
- Realistics products (Amazon, eBay, AliExpress, Alibabaetc...)
- Characters
- Furniture
- Cars
- Package

I make texture that can be realistics, cartoon or hand painted style

I will make amazing renders

I can send you source files (OBJ, FBX, BLEND AND 3DS, ... etc) *I DO NOT WORK FOR .CAD ,STL, OR .DAE)

I work with blender

If you need textures you have to send me the concept art, if you do not have it it will have additional cost (25$)

I will need a good image of the object you want to get model and in some cases more than one or too (front, left, top... etc)

I can make a turnaround of your model for 25$

I can make camera animation(*just camera) (15$)

*Depends of model can take more or less time just write me first

See my prices first

Reviews


travisjackson42:always amazing

travisjackson42:great work

sma_cgartist:He is an amazing client!!!

travisjackson42:amazing work

sma_cgartist:Super nice client!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment