Sunday 29 April 2018

I will draw your house based on your sketch

I will draw your house based on your sketch












About:

Hi, i'm Jean !


...and i think i can help you bring to life the idea you have on your dream house.
We all have some idea about how it should look,
i can put your idea on paper.

You have a clear idea of how it looks ? --
- Good! we can work on that!

You don't have a clear idea on how it looks? --
- Good! we can work on that together.Just send me something visual to help me with understand what you want and some details and we can start right away.

Why me?
1 Because,first of all i'm here all the time. --You can ask me any question and i will be happy to answer!
2 I can save you precious time when talking to the architect,
because you would have had the house plans to talk on before you even say ''hi'' to him--Saving you time and saving you money !

I believe i can help you in designing the house you want right here on Fiverr.

Reviews


henrymatt234:Great seller!!\nHighly recommended!!

susankadilak:Wonderful work! This seller is great to work with and delivers exactly what I want every time!

susankadilak:Very easy to work with and does great work!

josephjabangwe:Brilliant final delivery. Very impressed.

jeanalexcosta:A lot of work. I like when people want more from life, eaven if at beginning it’s hard. I admire that.


No comments:

Post a Comment