Sunday 29 April 2018

I will make an architectural conceptual 3d model

I will make an architectural conceptual 3d model












About:

I will get for you an amazing conceptual 3d model of your architectural project whatever you need it for your client as the first proposal, atcollege for your professor or maybe because you're looking for a way to replace a physic model by a virtual one.

I will apply theWhite Modeleffect. It's a new and innovative way to show a virtual model if it's the case.

The Gig photos are samples of a detailed 3d model I can deliver, all of them my own creation.

Please notice that pricing is only for 3d modeling, meaning I will model your already existing architectural project. If you need me also to design it then I can help you, but under a different budget because it involves a designing process (my own ideas and more working time).

Just feel free to ask me anything you want to find the solution for your needs and please contact me before ordering.

Thank you!


Reviews


wersol:Great design as always.

danielsg77:Thanks for believing in me, Harvey!

tomtechskills:Great communication, helpful and fast service!

danielsg77:Thank you very much Tom!

wersol:Great job as always


No comments:

Post a Comment