Saturday 28 April 2018

I will do structural analysis, designing and modelling of buildings

I will do structural analysis, designing and modelling of buildings












About:

I have designed several multi-storey buildings including commercial building, shopping mall, school, hospital. Firstly modelling will be done as per architectural drawings using etabs / safe. Then loading and load combinations will be added as per ASCE , UBC , IBC code or as per client requirement. I may analyze the building for any type of loading like earthquake, gravity and wind loading. Then design of all structural members ( beams , columns, slabs , footings, retaining wall , shear wall if any) will be provided. Further I will perform pushover analysis, seismic analysis like time history analysis and response spectrum for a building.

ARCHITECTURE and Structural Analysis and Design
  • I make architectural designs for commercial and residential structures
  • I will generate well detailed floor plans, elevations, and sections from your sketches
  • I will convert your pdf drawings to autocad and create 3d modelling of your drawing.
  • I do concrete detailing using AutoCad Structural detailing.

Note: Kindly discuss with me all input data for your project and tell me your requirements before placing an order.
Service Type
  • Drawing
  • Modeling
  • Designing
File Format
  • 3DS
  • JPG
  • DWG
  • PDF

Reviews


tarik5000:Fantastic work! Very pleased, 5 star!!!

iengineering:Thanks

silentive:Very patient and responsive, and revised the deliverables. Calculation is done by hand and fairly accurate. \n\nCAD drawing lacks precision but that's okay.

iengineering:Thanks

skipperspub:very good work, precise. \n


No comments:

Post a Comment