Sunday 29 April 2018

I will do 3d product render

I will do 3d product render












About:

I will model, render and animate your products ranging from cosmetics, shoes, bags, clothings, utensils, furniture etc. for advertisement online ( amazon, ebay etc.), in the media etc with a very exquisite and artistic touch to make them more enticing and appealing to your customers. Do contact me first so we speak about your products before you place an order. It will truly be worthwhile that I can assure you.

Reviews


jmakteam:Very satisfied with this particular seller. All aspects of the job from start to finish were amazing! I will definitely use his high skilled services again.

llluuuccckkkyyy:thanks!!!!!!

joostmaas:Very good

llluuuccckkkyyy:thanks!!!!\r\n

stelausie:I am very satisfied with the speed and quality of my 3d rendering, I hope to use him again in the future.


No comments:

Post a Comment