Friday 27 April 2018

I will render in 3600 pixels image(Ultra HD)

I will render in 3600 pixels image(Ultra HD)












About:

If you want a photo realistic high definition renderings of your 3D jewelry models then this is the best place for you. Just upload your 3D models and I will render it as per your requirements and deliver you a high definition realistic rendering image of your 3D models. Basically I render 3D jewelry, luxury goods and accessories models. But If you want something different then discuss it to me before ordering. I accept formats like .3DM, .OBJ, .STL. If you have some other kind of file format then ask me before you order.
Always discuss your requirements before placing the order.

Reviews


sashaflynn:Easy to work with!

lalit_soni86:Its a treat to work for her.

enasyounis40:perfect seller

lalit_soni86:Always pleasure to work for her.

harshkukadia:The seller was amazing! Loved it!


No comments:

Post a Comment