Friday 27 April 2018

I will do 3d modeling and render

I will do 3d modeling and render












About:

I'll create high quality 3d renderings. IwillDraw Exterior, Interior amp; Landscape of your House, Vila, Restaurant ,Apartment amp; Residential building and whole city environment, environmentfor games for low poly.

Tell me your idea, concept, reference images or simply explain to me what you expect and I'll do 3d rendering of your project.

Please contact me before ordering.I would really liketodiscuss the details first and agree what exactly you expect before I'll start my work. Andfeel free toask me if you haveany questions.

Reviews


aishazg02:Poor seller. Misread instructions...used a copyrighted image of a cup when I told him in a conversation not to make a cup but render a product in which I not only attached the website, but gave a whole image library. I'm disputing this order – even the bad order he delivered was awful quality on SCREENSHOTS. I'd never put this on a package design.

dapper7:she didn't mentioned that she need the whole thing modeled and very disappointed with the buyer and yeah I model the cup by myself not used from any website ! she want me to done her work in 20$ but that work worth is 60$ to 80$ !

talhamunir91:Great and quick work

dapper7:Thanks

jodie1973:Very good to work with


No comments:

Post a Comment