Tuesday 28 January 2020

Draw Your Solidworks Model











About:

Hello Sir/Madam,

Need a 2D drawing from isometric view of an object or 3D model of your 2D drawing???



I am Mechanical and design Engineer with more than 5-year experience in engineering 

Design product development for machine designing, and machine part 2D and 3D drawing for manufacturing or 3D printing.   

I will draw your 2D file to 3D SolidWorks file. And I will draw assembly of multiple parts. 

IYou can get from my gig

  • excellent quality product
  • 2D drawings
  • 3D designing
  • parts assembly
  • fast delivery
  • unlimited revision
  • source files
  • money back gurantee 


100% satisfaction guaranteed. I serve you until you get the final result.



Please contact me today...!!!




                 I'm Looking Forward to Work with You
            ----------Thank You For Visiting My Gig----------


Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great job. Was receptive and stayed on top of things.

:

Outstanding experience and wish to work with again...

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment