Wednesday 29 January 2020

Design Plastic Product For Injection Molding And 3D Printing











About:

Hi,



I’m a mechanical engineer with over 4 years of experience in CAD, engineering design and product development.  my expertise in product design . specially sheet metal & plastic products such as Shelf,  bottles , electronics enclosure , jar , consumer plastic products etc.



 i will provide to you perfect design according to the plastic characteristics like fittings , draft angles , thickness and DFM . . 

Here’s what I can do for you using Solidworks:

  • 2D Drawings/Drafting

  • 3D Modeling from your 2D input

  • Design Products, Mechanisms, Mechanical Components

  • Manufacture-ready Drawings



Please send me a message before ordering so I can understand the scope of the project. Depending on the complexity, you may order multiple gigs or I can provide you with a custom quote. I promise prompt communication, fast turnaround, and your satisfaction!



This gig is for Solidworks, I also have experience using PTC Creo, Siemens NX (Unigraphics) and CATIA v5.





Thank you!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Good job, excellent and fast communication

:

Fahad is extremely skilled at creating 3d models and does so in fast and orderly manner.

:

Great Open, Honest Communication. Very happy to work with this designer

:

He did a good job at capturing the functionality. Communication can be improved.

:

Not so good............She did extra work with me. Did not want to place a new order. When the job is completed he said that, it's a great work but He did not fulfill his money perfectly.............




No comments:

Post a Comment